Situated in the picturesque Paarl-Franschhoek Valley, Pearl Valley is one of the most professionally run golf facilities in the country. The superb layout and the consistently excellent course condition is good enough for any pro playing the game!
To maintain this condition Pearl Valley uses many TORO products including greens and fairway mowers, bunker rakes and TORO HoverPRO 500 lawnmowers of which they recently purchased four units.
A hover mower works by creating a cushion of air between the lawnmower and the lawn. This cushion of air raises the lawnmower from the lawn allowing the lawnmowers blades to cut the grass.
The TORO HoverPRO is lightweight yet exceptionally strong and powerful. In fact, its power-to-weight ratio is one of the best in its class.
FEATURES OF HOVER PRO
Some of the features that make the HoverPRO one of the easiest mowers to use on the toughest contours of a golf course include:
- Superior design and performance
- Enables the operator to cut faster, smoother and, importantly, safer
- Gives the operator more control in difficult places like on severe slopes. The HoverPRO can work up to a 45° angle.
- Provides maximum lift for smoother mowing
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight ABS injection-moulded deck.
Pearl Valley’s Mike Westman says that like all TORO’s equipment the HoverPROs are outstanding machines and are most helpful in difficult to cut areas.
You can contact Stephan Gerber of
For more information please contact Smith Power Equipment on 011 284 2000.